Saturday, February 02, 2008

Land of Aggies

It's been awhile since I made the drive to the great Logan, a.k.a. cow town. Today I had an all day audiology conference in the good old Walnut Room of the TSC. It's funny how actually stepping foot in some places will resurface past memories and feelings that have been long forgotten.

I don't know how, but I managed to forget that I rocked my undergrad. Yeah, I did A-Team and endulged in sorority land as a Chi-Omega...but really...I was good at school. I'm not trying to boast or brag here. I'm just stating the truth. Seeing a couple familiar faces and shaking hands with past professors just reminded me of how great USU really was.

This has made me think about my current school situation and whether or not I made the correct choice in graduate programs. Even though there are many things that I dislike about the U, I am confident that I am in the right place. I'm not the type of person to base my own happiness on 'what ifs'. When I decide, I decide. So I am happy to report that I do not have any regrets and I have left USU with great memories. I hope that in 2 years I can say the same about U of U.

No comments: