Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Next President?

I recently took an online quiz to see how my views lined up with some of the candidates in this year's election. Many questions ranked my opinions about current political policies, while others touched on whether or not I would vote for a woman or a person of a minority race. In hope that the questionnaire could read my mind and recognize I am an Obama fan, I answered all the questions truthfully, according to my own thoughts. To my dismay, the first two line-ups were men I had no idea were running. I can't even remember their names. To my even greater dismay, 64% of my way of thinking matched up with Hilary Clinton.

What!?

The quiz was wrong. There is no way in hell I would ever vote for that woman. And I'm not at all sorry about it.

1 comment:

Tori said...

That's ok, I took the quiz and it said Huckabee was for me... and we all know he's crazy!