Sunday, September 21, 2008

A New Confidence

I would like to bare testimony of my new bra. If anyone knows me, they know that I have an extremely hard time finding a bra that: 1) fits and 2) uh...fits. (Isn't that the most important part?)

I strolled into Nordstrom's the other day, just dreading the fact that I had to find a new piece of underwear. It's almost as bad as the annual swimsuit shopping event. But I knew Nordstrom's was the best, so I started there. I was surprised- shocked, even- to find more than one style that was in my size. Usually I settle for a size or two smaller than what I should get and make some household adjustments when I get home, like sewing the straps smaller or something like that. So, not only were these bras in my size, they actually fit and looked nothing like something my grandma wore in 1955. There are even comfort straps! I would call that a success.

For any of you full-figured women, such as myself, looking for a good time in bra-wear, check out the Natori style 7233495. It's fantastic!



(p.s. That isn't me in the picture...)

1 comment:

Em said...

Congrats on the new addition to the fam. Though, I'm a bit worried you won't be able to power an ipod now.