Sunday, November 02, 2008

Quirky-Quirker-McQuirkerson

I may be a little quirky. 6 things you didn't need to know about me, but now you are so glad you do:

1. I find it hard to share drinks with anyone. Even family. Even that special someone. There's just something very unappealing about putting my mouth where someone else's just was. Cooties. Ew. Don't take it personal if I swig your beverage without touching the opening. I've gotten really good at it.

2. I have an irrational fear of sharks. I've never had a bad experience or anything remotely close to that, but with the losing of my innocence, I also became extremely afraid of these enormously, gigantic, sharp-toothed, man-eating sea creatures. I know. Completely irrational.

3. Every time I go shopping, I have to find the nearest bathroom, quickly. Mostly it's when I'm shopping for clothes or presents for other people. I get a little nervous/excited and have to eliminate. Come to think of it, I should have made this quirk #2...

4. I have come to grips with the fact that no bra will fit me perfectly. This realization has led me to becoming an amateur seamstress. I've even used staples as a quick fix to loose straps. Don't knock it til you try it.

5. When I decide something, I decide! No matter how big or small the decision seems to be, if I make up my mind to do one thing, I'll follow through. For example, if Ingrid Michaelson's CD comes out today, I will drive to every CD store to get it that day. Nothing will stand in my way.

6. I blow dry my hair completely naked. It's not that I like to check myself out or anything, I just do it. No explanation. (Maybe I should lock my door now...)

I apologize for the over-share, but I was tagged by my good ol' friend #5. I now hereby tag: Lindsay, Steph, Ciacci, and Chanel.

No comments: