Monday, March 02, 2009

Darling Dishes

My future sister-in-law introduced me to the new Orla Kiely houseware designs that Target is selling for a limited time about two weeks ago. We both decided it would be a good addition to the wedding registry, so she went on a search for anything she could get. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to get any dishes. But Orem's Target did not disappoint. The beau and I bought many dinner plates, bowls and glasses. Oh, and also two dope cork-board place-mats. So two months from today, we will be eating in style. Check out the cuteness (Isn't the apron just precious?):

Orla Kiely for Target

2 comments:

Katie said...

OOOOOOohhh! Those are oh so cute! But...in exactly two months I sure hope you and your new hubby will be doing something more fun than eating....just saying! haha...I'm funny....

Ciacci said...

OMG ador!