Monday, October 27, 2008

Selfishness

A couple weeks ago, the beau and I decided to take a ton of pictures of ourselves. Professional ones.

For the last week and a half I have been replaying the photo shoot over and over again in my head; did I smile too big, were my eyes closed, did we take too many kissy pictures? The anticipation of their finished state was almost too much for me to handle. But I made it through the waiting and couldn't be more impressed with Opie's work. She made us feel extremely comfortable the whole time and I think it comes across in the pictures. Even those kissing shots turned out great. Well, at least I think they did.

Opie was kind enough to post some on her blog.

Check it out: www.opiefoto.blogspot.com.

(I will post some of my faves later...)

1 comment:

stephanielynn said...

Love them! You guys are too cute.