Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just because it's a 435- number, doesn't mean you know who they are.

Random Texter: hey whats up?

Me: Hey, sorry, I don't know who this is?

RT: emily

Me: whats up?

RT: just sitting on my tramp. thanks for saying hi to me today.

Me: Umm...I don't think I know who you are? last name?

RT: dude, we banged dumb ass

Me: Who do you think I am?

RT: who is this

Me: Chelsea

RT: sorry wrong number

Me: thank, I don't remember banging anyone recently. Haha. Have a good night.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

oh. WOW. random texters are awesome.

Heidi Louise said...

Chels... we have a tramp... maybe you really did forget "banging" someone. That's kind of embarassing if that is the case!

Darby said...

I am laughing my butt off right now! Stupid girl! Always check the number before you text! That's awesome, thanks for sharing Chelsea

Ashley said...

remember how you haven't posted a blog in... oh, 4 months? maybe you should work on that?