Thursday, November 30, 2006

Money

I will never forget the feeling of paying off credit card debt. To finally be able to do that is a tremendous, overwhelming happiness that reminds me how much I rely on money. I get really nervous when I don't have any and I hate asking my parents for money, so I don't whenever possible. But I try and take on my mother's attitude of "Money is there to spend, so we have to spend it when we have to spend it!" I try not to worry when my bank account gets horrifyingly low, but when I get money again and can pay off what I owe, I am joyous and relieved. Thank you money, for causing stresses and then taking them away.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

man, i wish i had a credit card. maybe THEN i'd have some money once in a while. way to be a grown up! ha ha.

4 Reale said...

mo money, mo problems.